Building Futures Foundation
The Building Futures Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit foundation that supports individuals pursuing careers in the building industry through scholarships and tool grants.
Since 2007, we’ve awarded 102 scholarships and tool grants, representing a total investment of $161,250 in construction careers.
Students living in Clark County who plan to pursue a career in the building industry by attending a college, university, or a trade/technical school can apply for scholarships. Scholarship applications generally open in January of each year.
1st and 2nd year electrician apprentices can apply for tool grants. We welcome the opportunity to help you further your career!
- David Albulov of Vancouver – Civil Engineering, Clark College
- Stephen Cherington of Battle Ground – Apprentice, Northwest Lineman College
- Breanne Freshour of Ridgefield – Interior Design, Heritage School of Interior Design
- Ellie Josephson of Ridgefield – Architecture, Portland State University
- Miriam Muntean of Vancouver – Civil Engineering, Boise State University
- Whitley Seter of La Center – Construction Management, Washington State University
- Gaganjeet Singh of Vancouver – Project Management, University of Washington
Thank you to our 2021 Building Futures Foundation Committee Members: Sarah Neibert of Affinity Homes (Chair), Lisa Thompson of Heritage Bank, Jennifer Ramsay of WFG National Title, Jennifer Poirier of QED Lab, Melissa Bailey of PNW Fire Protection, Matt Anderson of Biggs Insurance, Randolph Gilcrease of NW Accounting Professionals, Jason Presser of Fairway Independent Mortgage, and Melissa Galland of Adair Homes.